As the world-leading manufacturer of drain cleaning equipment, we are proud of our reputation for innovation, performance and reliability. Our jetting machines are popular throughout the world with drainage contractors and utility companies and we’re confident that once you try our equipment there will be in no doubt that Rioned is the best choice.
While leasing or outright purchase is still the preferred option for acquiring new equipment, Rioned’s operation-ready rental vehicles are a popular option for many contractors, particularly when used to fulfil interim contracts or add additional resource to their fleet. Affordable hire packages also mean that companies can try before they buy, taking advantage of full maintenance coverage, which ensures no unforeseen equipment costs.
There are several reasons why contractors choose to hire jetting equipment:
- They are sub-contractors working under utility company framework agreements, where the on-demand hiring of operation-ready vehicles and equipment can be a good way to manage budgets over a longer period.
- A contractor needs additional equipment to meet increased demand or fulfil a work contact on time. These are often short-term agreements that may be a matter of weeks or months.
- New companies and those expanding their operations may prefer to test equipment and demand. Hiring is a good way to see if new equipment is the right option and there have been many examples of companies who have rented Rioned equipment before going on to purchase outright.
- In uncertain economic times, such as the one we are currently undergoing, it can be difficult to plan ahead. A simple short-term hire agreement with full maintenance cover can remove the worry of being unable to meet equipment repayments or unplanned maintenance costs.
Try Before You Buy and Receive a Rental Rebate
To try and help during this difficult period we are offering a two-week rental rebate for customers who choose to buy at the end of the rental period.
RioHire Van Packs
A simple hire agreement and proof of insurance can have you driving away a drain jetting van in less than an hour. Rental equipment is available for same-day collection or can be delivered to customer sites by arrangement. Our network of UK sales agents can arrange collection or delivery.
Our operation-ready, industry compliant jetting vans include our best-in-class jetting equipment and a wide range of features to ensure health and safety and ease of use.
Standard Jetting Equipment
- Rioned Jetter with Remote and eControl+
- 3000 psi @ 13 GPM Jetting Capacity
- 600L water tank
- Lance and pistol
- Drain bar
The Vehicle Specification
- Ford Transit LWB or similar with central bulkhead
- Beacons, work lights and LED interior lights
- Racking and storage for drain tubes
- Exterior “Chapter 8” chevron signage
- Invertor and night heater
- First aid kits, eyewash and DEB handwash stations
For more information about our range of rental equipment
Download Our Rental Brochure