On this page you will find the open vacancies we have at the moment. However, we are always pleased to hear from motivated people who are interested in our company. Feel free to contact us in case you are interested in working for our company. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here you can read our: Job Applicant Protection Notice.
Mobile Service Technician
Rioned is the European market leader in drain cleaning and jetting equipment from sales, engineering and manufacture to hire, repair and service. After celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2016, Rioned is proud to be part of the multi-billion dollar Heico Group of Companies
The UK arm of Rioned is also the market leader in its field. In 2016 both the Rioned Group and the UK as a region delivered its highest levels of sales and profitability in its 60 year history. The UK team is small and agile across two locations with just twenty full time employees. We have an amazing team of people and amazing products, the combination of which is the simple recipe for our success. It relies on senior members of the team who are prepared to roll up their sleeves on a daily basis and it relies on junior members of the team who are prepared to stand up and be counted without hesitation or fear of persecution. No two days are the same, there are days to crack open the champagne and days you think will never end but this is the nature of our business and our industry.
We don’t expect anyone to be able to walk in and do the job straight out of the blocks but we start with character, then values, then potential, then experience. In 3-5 years the UK business will look very different – it will be bigger, better and braver than ever before. Think of this job description like trying to describe how to fit into a family, or how a military unit achieves success, then decide if this job is for you.
As a Mobile Service Technician you will be representing the organisation on the front line every day. Your imagination, your attitude, your professionalism and the quality of your work will be a true reflection of the company. We expect you to eventually know your customers, your products and your procedures inside out and quickly start to contribute to the bottom line by generating more revenue than your costs and converting customers to service agreements because they consider us to be the best at what we do. Not only will you be regularly visiting customers at their premises but also supporting on site services as needed.
£22k-£30k per annum depending on experience, company service vehicle (VW Crafter),
25 days holiday (pro rata) + stats, up to 4% matched contribution to private pension scheme, mobile phone and laptop.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Attending planned and unplanned work including but not restricted to servicing, maintenance, repairs, installations, handovers, training and work associated with the rental fleet.
- Working with high pressure jetting equipment including petrol and diesel engines, suction and high pressure pumps, hardware fault finding, circuitry and electronics, testing and diagnosis of performance.
- Accurate reporting of travel, site attendance, work conducted, parts used and observations made.
- Assessment and reporting of risk and other HSE related duties.
- Ability to explore opportunities to generate additional sales of parts and services.
- Constantly ensuring your vehicle, tools and stock are well organised and accounted for.
- Attending regular training sessions on new and existing equipment, including UK and overseas travel to our parent company in Tilburg, the Netherlands.
- Supporting other sites with remote technical support and guidance as needed whilst liaising with counterparts at other facilities, gathering knowledge and information as required.
- Supporting on site customers and visitors as needed.
- Vehicle maintenance or vacuum tanker experience preferable.
- Should be a self-starter, happy to work on your own or as part of a team, and have the ability to prioritise.
- Ideal home location M3/M4 corridor, covering the South Coast and Home Counties.
Interested? Please send an e-mail with your resume and motivation letter to Andrew Wilson, e-mail address email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!